Acne scars are stubborn and treatment varies from person to person, depending on their scars and skin types. If the severity of your scars increases, it results in bumps. Bumpy skin is quite popular among men too. What you need to do is find out what is the real cause is for acne and how you can treat it, considering your skin type.
A common cause may be squeezing or puncturing the acne many times in the same place. The first thing to do to treat a 凹凸洞 is to clean the affected area and take the proper care according to your skin type. This will make the treatment process less effective, as the acne turns into bump hole and bump holes. These are divided into three types, ice chisel, carriage, and rolling.
If you are in search of the best aesthetic clinic, and you are sure about getting your 凹凸洞治療 done, you can reach out to Returns Medical located in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui, in Hong Kong. They have experienced professional cosmetologists with more than ten years of experience. Their services include injection, wart treatment, skin rejuvenation, laser hair removal, and more.
- Home Skin Care
- Using sunscreens and even medicated creams limits the formation of scars.
- Soft Tissue Fillers
- Injection of collagen or fats is done to retain the skin.
- They make the scars unnoticeable with temporary results.
- Treatment should be done sittings-wise.
- Skin discoloring happens.
- Steroid Injection
- Injecting steroids may also improve your skin.
- Laser Resurfacing
- This process is popular and done after dermabrasion.
- This gives side effects if you are dark or have keloids.
- Other Energy-Based Procedures
- Radiofrequency devices and pulsed light sources make your scars almost disappear.
- No risks on your skin.
- Repeated treatments are necessary.
- This procedure suits severe scarring.
- Your doctor deletes the top layer of your skin with a brush or a device.
- Still, your deeper scars may appear slightly.
- Side effects include scarring and differences in skin color.
- Chemical Peel
- A chemical solution is used on the scar tissue to lighten the deeper ones.
- Your doctor may repeat the peels to attain results.
- Changes in skin color are especially for dark skin.
- Skin Needling
- Collagen formation is done on underlying tissues.
- This technique is safe, simple, and effective.
- Reduced risk of discoloring the skin.
- Treatment repetitions are required until recovery.
- This includes punch excision, in which the doctor cuts your scars and repairs them with stitches or a skin graft.
- With a technique named subcision, needles are inserted to loosen the fiber under a scar.
- OnabotulinumtoxinA (Botox).
- In some skin types scars will pucker.
- Botox injections give relief from the pains.
- There are no guaranteed results but treatment repetitions may retain the skin.
Besides all these treatments methods, it is up to you to care for your skin through exfoliating keratin, cleansing, and maintaining hygiene to reduce your 暗瘡凹凸洞 naturally. So there is no need for any other treatments at all.